Sunday, June 17, 2012


Yeah, my horse is going to be pretty bad-ass dontcha think?
This is about 2ft.6 (you can't see the top pole) and we trotted up to it and he simply hops over like nothing.

Granite is back from camp (came back a little over a week ago). He had a blast and came back with more butt muscle, gleaming and shiny, and with a few new fans. It was a great experience for everyone (I think). I know he misses his Aunt Jen, but I have enjoyed getting more time in with him. 

I know I haven't been blogging much, but there isn't too much to blog about. I'm working and riding and working out. TK's position at his elementary school was cut but there are a couple really nice opportunities within the same school system for next year, so it looks like it was a blessing in disguise. Daphne is doing well and we are all just a happy little family these days. It is actually nice to have some calm and regularity in our lives. We are so fortunate :)

10 comments: