Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gran Man? OR Snow Man?

The snow has yet to melt. But the roads have been plowed and I was finally able to drive out to see my boy today. What stuck me strange was how clean his hooves are. You rarely see your horse with perfectly clean hooves right out of the pasture, but I guess snow will do that. He is warm in his blanket and doesn't seem to be phased by the inches of snow covering the pasture. I took a few photos for you...



Its back to work for me tomorrow but I leave for my parent's house on the coast Tuesday at lunch! D is coming to see my office and have lunch with me tomorrow. I am really excited about that and I think she is even going to come to my apartment tomorrow after work to see my new boots and watch the Redskins game with me! Yippie!

Oh I totally forgot to mention that my parents dognapped Daphne! They took her with them when they left yesterday. It is so quiet and weird around the apartment without her. Thank god for Roomie's dog. D suggested that I "borrow" Daphne's brother (D owns him and his name is Mr. Splotchy) until I leave. But on the other hand it is kind of nice not having to take the pup potty in the snow or worry about her while I am at work. It will just be one more reason to be excited about going home on Tuesday! YAY.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating!!

    And enjoy that scenic snow... please keep it from coming here.

    ReplyDelete