Friday, January 8, 2010

Researching Conformational Flaws...

...can certainly drive one nuts!

I am working on some good stuff for you :)
A piece on Upright Hooves
&
Some research into Judging Hunters (I am currently 1/2 way through an influential book published in the mid- 80s Re: Judging Hunter Seat Equitation).

Both of these topics require identifying even the smallest flaws and realizing how they can effect an animals "way of go". Thus, effecting their suitability for a given sport.

I am in thus in dire need of a Xanax, or a cocktail, or a vacation....or perhaps a combination of the three.

More to come this weekend :)

PS: Tonight, I meet with the Cooperative Extension Center regarding volunteering for the 4-H! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about what you have learned about conformation. Not something I know much about! Have fun at your meeting and have a good weekend. Get your self a cocktail you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete