Friday, April 16, 2010

A Beautiful day for a Friday

"A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence."  ~Pam Brown




I'm heading out to the Judging Competition today! First, I'm going to stop and see my Best Friend and go for a run with her around a Lake! Then I  have a coaches meeting, a meeting with my kids, then sleeping. Judging will take place for 12 hours tomorrow.


Sunday at 1, Eva and I will head out to go get my Nephew, Reno. How exciting! I can't wait to fill you all in on my weekend.


Until then, I leave you with a lovely quote and photo of my boy.

4 comments:

  1. love the photo and the quote. If Bodhi is a projection of my dreams they sure are stinky! Have a great weekend and give Reno a carrot for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the judging! (And I'm psyched for Reno).

    ReplyDelete