1. Verizon Wireless who has left me sans phone for FOUR days now despite my super-duper-amazing-covers- everything-including-earthquakes-and-avalanches-insurance plan. Their sorry excuse for customer service is positively deplorable.
2. Duke Basketball who beat the Cinderella team by 2 points in the National Championship last night. They are a rich, snobby, private school and I just can't garner any fellowship toward entitled people, let alone a campus full of them.--- Go Heels!
3. 90 Degree temperatures in APRIL that are making my poor poor Gran Man sweat all day as he is still holding on to the last layer of winter fuzzies that mom just can't seem to curry off just yet.
4. Not Knowing if my best friend's (hopefully) soon-to-be Baby Morgan will pass the vet check today and not knowing whats going on because I don't have a phone. Fingers crossed for good news folks!
5. Rained out lessons that seem to occur with frightening regularity. I have a trial lesson scheduled with a new trainer scheduled for Thursday and what do you know? The high temps are supposed to break and give way to showers on Thursday evening, go fricken figure!
~ Now in better news, I sat on my boy bare-back last night for the first time ever. A friend of mine held Granite while he grazed and I got to sit on him and bask in the thought that in less than a month he will be going into training and I will be actually riding him at long last!