Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Positive side of my excessive Credit Card use??

I forgot to tell you all! SOON, there will again be pictures gracing my blog (and facebook)! Because?? Although I had to downgrade my phone because I am poor, there is a positive side to using your credit card for all of your purchases because your cash went to board, farrier and rent... you earn REWARD POINTS. And thanks to my kind USAA Platinum Card, I will be getting this lovely digital camera in the mail shortly!
VIVITAR 10.1 Megapixels Camera - StrawBerry 
10.1 Megapixels in a sleek design. The high definition device features a 1.8" screen with 4x digital zoom, face detection, anti-shake and a USB connection. The camera uses 3 AAA batteries. Color: Strawberry. ** Includes a 4 GB SD Card ** 


Yeah, I realize it isn't fancy or wonderful. But it was free and it will get you folks some visuals of my boy's training progress and anything else I deem photo worthy! I know you will be waiting with baited breath.... I will keep you updated!


3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! About the camera, less so the credit card. Do what you gotta do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10.1 Megapixels seems pretty nice to me. I also like that flippy screen - fancy shmansy!! It's the perfect barn camera too :)

    ReplyDelete