Tuesday, January 20, 2009

But I don't wanna ride the pony!!!

Class starts tonight! I have been out of school for over a month now and do not feel like getting back up on the horse. I guess my only solace is that in one year from now, I will be done with school and will hopefully have more time for my horses. I wish I could find a job where Daphne could come to the office. Unfortunately, government is normally not that open minded. I am sure there would be too many complains of allergies and the like... blah.

Last night Jimenez and I finally got the rafters installed in the barn and were able to get a tarp up over them at around 11:30pm as the snow was coming down. What a great weekend to bring home the baby, the first snow of the season and the coldest weekend since 2005! Poor Granite. At least it will all be easy from here. Jimenez has been working so hard, and I am about to die. I think all the long hours and weather and stress is getting to me. My throat is swollen and painful and I am sure my Strep Type B is flaring up again. joy of joys...

Sorry for being Negative Nancy today. Maybe I will have some funny quips or anecdotes to share tomorrow. Wish me luck in Organizational Behavior tonight.... ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment