Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year Resolution: a bust already?

Ok, so I was pretty siked to see a friend who had fallen out of touch over the past 4 years. We were super close in high school and inseparable as college freshman. She still lives in town, but our lives just diverged and its a lot of effort to try to make (and keep) plans. For the New Year I vowed to be a better friend. This meant actually answering my phone, making plans, messages via FB or MySpace, etc... So I told her we had to go out. She finally got back to me and we planned dinner at Brixx then Benjamin Button. Whatdoya know, she canceled. I can't be mad however, because she went to the doctor today and legitimately doesn't feel well. She wants to plan for next week so thats fine with me. However, this begs the question: what to do tonight? A friday evening and now I have NO plans. I am hoping D and roomie will come through for me, but if not, I at least have a fun filled day of shopping in Raleigh to look forward to tomorrow. I am sure tomorrow's adventure will lead to many funny posts, b/c D and I have NO sense of direction and nothing x nothing = nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment